South Africa

Dieses Thema im Forum "New here? Introduce yourself!" wurde erstellt von CptDurango, 30. Oktober 2016.

1. CptDurango

CptDurango Frischling

Bought the app 42 weeks ago. O ly had the courage and motivation to start 3 weeks ago.
    Finished my 3rd week with the aid of the coach. It's becoming harder end enjoyable at the same time?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

2. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

Hi whatever your name is ;-)
    Keep going and results will be there soon

3. CptDurango

CptDurango Frischling

Andy Daniels. Did my longest workout today to close out the week.
    Feels like my legs are paralyzed..
    Having an afternoon nap, hope I can walk tomorrow.

4. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

You may not but after a while things are getting more easy...
    I did 750 Burpees yesterday and still can move like a spring chicken :)

5. CptDurango

CptDurango Frischling

Wow, I cannot wait to get my fitness level up there. I will continue and focus on my form. I watched some video footage of my session today, and I can see as I become more tired, my form deteriorates.

6. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

Yes that's normal. A hint... don't start too fast and even though the makers try to give a different direction. DO NOT PUT TOO MUCH FOCUS ON TIME!
    Good form is much more important. You will become faster from all alone when you are more used to the movements and have developed little more strength and stamina.

7. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

I found an Andy Daniels in the App who is level 4 and his last workout was 4/6 Kentauros. Is that you? I will follow you to cheer you up a little bit if you don't mind ;-)

8. CptDurango

CptDurango Frischling

Yes, that's me. As you can see there, I suffered 28mins through that one. However, I finished. My legs are quite sore today, especially the gluteus max. I'll do quite a bit of stretching today. Those leapfrog are a killer.

Diese Seite empfehlen